Publication in the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics
Please note that charges of $100.US will apply to each paper accepted for publication in the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics.
Acceptances will be communicated to author(s) by October 2015.
Author(s) whose paper(s) are accepted for publication must pay this charge prior to uploading their final paper(s).
Thank you for your collaboration in this regard.
COMPUMAG 2015 – Au Revoir
Compumag2015 remains as an inspirational memory for those who attended and a missed opportunity for those who didn't manage to get here.
Our sincerest thanks to everyone who did come to the Conference from a very large number of institutions form 29 countries.
The organizers gratefully acknowledge:
- the work of the members of the International Compumag Society Board, the Conference Editorial Board and the Local Organizing Committee;
- the parternship of the McGill Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, IEEE Advancing Technology for Humanity, Infolytica Corporation and APC Project;
- the excellent quality of the oral and poster presentations (out of 645 submissions received; 429 were accepted);
- the reliable suppliers: VdM Global, Etcetera, La Plaza and AGC-Media;
- Last but not least - the staff of FPI Events (Lucy Felicissimo & team) who made it all work.
David A. Lowther
Chairman, Local Organizing Committee
The conference program and paper abstracts can be accessed from your mobile device by downloading the "eventor" app which is available for Android or iPhone or can be viewed in your web browser. The conference can be found under Compumag 2015 in eventor.